Tuesday, March 9, 2021

FaceTime .? "Jesus", Ghandi, MLK, pac, Kennedy. There were more people who wanted them dead than alive.

  Keep moving forward, whatever you want, holiday plans, family affairs, need a break today, it would be nice to make a new friend, online here, right, lots of hits and misses, thanks for the replies, before the flags, of the unknown.RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.🇮🇷🌍Views shared with strangers to friends, woman for man, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day.I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible!

Image

Jasmine Freeman ,I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.🇮🇷🌍Views shared with strangers to friends, woman for man, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day..I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible!



Keep moving forward, whatever you want, holiday plans, family affairs, need a break today, it would be nice to make a new friend, online here, right, lots of hits and misses, thanks for the replies, before the flags, of the unknown.I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible!



Joy and laughter, jokes and laughs, way to live, with the bumps in the road. All the test done over time.Tricks and trade to keep a mind right, hands in the air, thanks to the angels in my life. .I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible!FaceTime .? "Jesus", Ghandi, MLK, pac, Kennedy. There were more people who wanted them dead than alive.

March madness returns, every year, getting ready to rock and roll, the madness returns, just to let you, every year of my life, since my mother died. Tricks and trade to keep a mind right, hands in the air, thanks to the angels in my life. .I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible!

 Fairy tales .THX! Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:Graduated from Chapman University. Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love,Lessons: Daily. Holidays ...Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog. Hater, sucker for free rides.FaceTime .? "Jesus", Ghandi, MLK, pac, Kennedy. There were more people who wanted them dead than alive.

 March madness returns, every year, getting ready to rock and roll, the madness returns, just to let you, every year of my life, since my mother died. Tricks and trade to keep a mind right, hands in the air, thanks to the angels in my life. 


My mother, my number one angel on guard, mercy and goodness, to follow, all the days of my life. Earth angel on the ground again, earth angel all best to live again, have been dead for so long, birds and butterflies, to live again. Tricks and trade to keep a mind right, hands in the air, thanks to the angels in my life. 


March madness returns, every year, getting ready to rock and roll, the madness returns, just to let you, every year of my life, since my mother died. Silent Knights, Castles In The Sands, Sunset Beach, Wishes, Hopes, Dreams In Actions: Mother To Moms . Live large.

No comments:

Post a Comment