Monday, December 24, 2018

"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give


 Tales of the dirty deeds done......joys and pains, joys and pleasures. Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Jordan Starr:Treats.Rotten Tomatoes: State Of Blue.: Candy Hearts, Flowers Knights, Body of Lies (2008) - Rotten Tomatoes: Dead Bones With a Story.Fish, Frogs, Freaks, Plenty Of Dicks And Dawgs On Land To Dodge, Love and Lights, Blue Stars To Shine. 🎃 🎃 🎃Pumpkins✨ 🦄 Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects etc.


"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 mo. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs. PLEASE BE AWARE .nths I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone.



I am a renaissance woman, with many experiences passions and talents. I am a country boy at heart but I live in the city, I fear the ocean but I have sailed the rough seas but prefer calmer waters and continue to do so, I am a leader and a follower but I do enjoy a long term partner that enjoys planing as well.

I fear height but love flying in small planes and gliders, I play music (guitar, keyboard and saxophone as a amateur) mountain biked horrific trails and hiked the Sierras and other foreign regions, I have traveled to-far away places, Don't forget. Old Queen Mum announced "powerful forces are at work to bring on WWlll".

Pay Back, James Brown, Get Down, Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Suckers, Glory Dazes Done. Anonymous - It's Time You Know This and Wake Up. Nаtіvе аmеrіcаn Cоuncіl оffеrs аmnеsty tо 220 mіllіоn undоcumеntеd whіtеs."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give


COME SWIM WITH THE BIG FISH .We can't always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith. Nzhoo haylikaayu.. 💕🎶 Sonny Bright, Waves And Cheers, Giants, Jakes And Jacks: Retired?💕💕💕🙏🙏💚💖😊😊😉...Teachers and students.Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. Whose mouth is bigger ? :)
Life Wisdom Quotes on Twitter: "People always suddenly miss you more once they see how much happier you are without them."


💞Rush Of Red💞Brothers, Sisters, Kin With Parents From Hell. Snakes In Grass, Dead Heads, Meth Heads, Good Time Frogs. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Faces In Shadows, Birds And Bees, Songs Of Glory Dazes Over. Pages To Turn. Sisters of color, roots of nuts to grow, lovers and haters, hats and horns, halos to sinners, horns of love and hate, friends of others. Facts and fictions, looks, and charms to last, over time, notes of the mothers in me.

Time, Clocks, Wheels To Roll, Gem, Rocks, Stones, Rites To Seasons Of Rats, Men, Mice, Lucky Breaks, Heads To Count.Nothing For Free, Plans, People, Dates, Donkeys, Monkeys In Packs, Micky Mouse, 41,000 Heads A Day. Making Bucks. Reasons to share with the unstable and undead, people that live in darkness all their lives. Truthful and honesty ,twisted and bend, hell hounds, frogs and toads.

Tales written to find the lights on in darkness, life camping in a RV with a green eyed ďevil, with 7 snakes within each tribe members. Excuses and fingers to point at others for their deeds and actions that leave more quest ions on the meaning of love and devotion in their world in the darkness.

Men and mice, keep calm, tweets, treats, lovers, haters, suckers on the down low, good times, good guys, silent knights, house on the block, boats on the water, heads to count. Ships of fools to float, RV campers, Cali dreams, movers and shakers, rats to roaches, waves to make, steps to take, to get back up. Trips to hell and back, Jewish Wales, cheaters, crooks, robbers, hands to hold, cash to watch, thieves in the herds, family affairs. Coins, cards, credit cards, yours, theirs, ours, shits to sell, shit to trade, shit for brains, free rides, cows, pigs, hogs, hoes, working dicks, nuts on the downloads, good times.


Rats to races, baby boomers, peace of mind to share, schools of hard knocks, ways to grow, ways to expand, ways to turn life around.Big Problem COULD THIS BE THE SOLUTION TO HOMELESSNESS?
Veteran Housing Matters. Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes. 🙈 🙉 🙊




No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....It is yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.....Sheep and goat, spooks in the house, ghost on the last night on the right side of the grave. Not now, maybe later.Peter Pan, Captain Hook, fairy fales, boys to men. Boats to float, ships to sail, ghost, spooks, and dead heads.Which one are you? 






No comments:

Post a Comment