Friday, March 17, 2017

Dances In The Stores, Hogs To Retards, "Control your destiny or somebody else will." ~ Jack Welch.


I'm actually Irish. I'm half German. We celebrate Oktoberfest <3 I'm also half creole and on that side we celebrate Mardi Gras <3"Control your destiny or somebody else will." ~ Jack Welch. What do you think St. Patrick Day is for? Why are you celebrating? Don't try to google it, I've already done that. And i'll fact check your response and call you out on my profile.

 God allways has a plan!! We may not know why but it all comes clear later on.life is not fair nobody ever said it was,not even GOD! Hopefully the children be came stronger an we know she's in heaven!! And we all became better people by knowing her GOD Bless by4nowCowboy

My heart is devastated a very close friend of mine has passed away i wish i would have had said more to her in our last conversation i wish i would have made sure she knew how much i loved her i think she knew oh god i hope she knew i try to make sure all those in my life know how much they mean to me my heart goes out to her children to her family and all her friends who know and love her she will be missed her death is a tragedy please dear god welcome her up into your loving arms so that she may be forever your Angel so that she may watch over all her loved ones until they can be together again so much loss so much sadness why dear god is all i can seem to ask Trisha Venable-Ramos please know you are also in my prayers please get ahold of me today i so need to talk to you out of respect for my friend's family i will not post her name until i have permission to i cant stop crying

The time of our lives, the best is yet to come. Dances in the dark, dances in the rain, great day to be alive. Goodness and mercy, angels in host, a to memento to test, water after the races. Out of the Box: Out of Pond: In the end it is about what you survive and how it will make you stronger in the long run. Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for everyone.

That is just my belief. The last four years were hell on earth, and 2013 was the worst year to date, and I thank God within the father, me and myself daily for the light at the end of the tunnel, and my hopes and dreams that are actions and plans and steps to get there. Tribe Members Notes: Happy and delighted to have another day in the present, happy and gay for the windows and doors open, friends, family, foes, strangers to friends, time to let the sun shine in. Open the doors and open the windows, see the sun shining outside, time to make the donuts or not.

Jobs are the gifts needed to live the full and happy lives that we dream about. Silver spoons alerts are not. Time to fly, time to shine, time and space to dream a little dream or two. Fairy tales, Bible stories, and Mickey Mouse, kids stories. Lessons to learn, lessons to teach, in the songs to dance the nights away. Dances in the day, dances in the night, in the rain, and in the woods. Bumps and rocks on the paths to greatness, peace and joy to share, in the classes on the beach. Good times.

Monkeys in packs, to dodge. Proud to be #your crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. ๐Ÿ˜˜❤ Mayra Isla.๐Ÿ˜˜Frank Agresti ....Elaine Schiavone . Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Tales of the dirty deeds done.

Dimes To Drop, Pages To Books. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Turkeys with...NY escapees....Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Lovers Talk.Questions:Plenty of Fish in the seas. Mikey and a couple of other NY escapees.Fat, Wide, Cows To Date, Monkeys Packs, Goats Horns, Love, Hate, Luck, Lights, Coins To Flip.Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Dances In The Stores, Hogs To Feed, Cows To Call, Retards, Rejects, Escapees From NY. Army of frogs, frogs in groups, Army of frogs. Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, dances with Steven and Rachel Jarrot, rats to run.



Coins To Flip, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks To Fame. No times, for hogs, pigs,cows, donkey dates, faces of frogs, faces of freaks in and out of their minds, heads in asses of crabs, heads in sand of time. Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Turkeys with...NY escapees....Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti.
Army of frogs, frogs in groups, Army of frogs. Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, dances with Steven and Rachel Jarrot, rats to run.


Lovers Talk.Questions:Plenty of Fish in the seas. Mikey and a couple of other NY escapees.Fat, Wide, Cows To Date, Monkeys Packs, Goats Horns, Love, Hate, Luck, Lights, Coins To Flip.Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Dances In The Stores, Hogs To Feed, Cows To Call, Retards, Rejects, Escapees From NY. Dances In The Stores, Hogs To Feed, Cows To Call, Retards, "Control your destiny or somebody else will." ~ Jack Welch.







..well close enough. It is just one of those magic days… where one is at peace with the world and one’s self. I woke up at 4 am and actually had a desire to meditate, first time in 20 some years. For 15 or so years it was part of my daily routine I was a real vegitarian for 17.. I guess I burned out on that. But that’s another story. My day was planned yesterday. I was to meet Anna Pennacchia Torretta and her Mom and they were going to accompany me to the Town hall and champion my cause. I got there early so I could take advantage of wifi and download some movies and programs... the tables are outside and I had enough time for my morning cappuccino met some of the locals walking by and was having a good time when Anna pulled up. She her coffee and we sat talking when she looked up and saw her uncle Mauro at the end table. He came over and to my surprise, (the first of many to come) he spoke that wonderful English that only a Mediterranean accent can accomplish..not the broken English , but perfect English long ago mastered. As we talked he asked my many questions and soon we got around to my family in New York...as he asked more question his eyes got a sparkly look to them and he began to tell me how he knew my grandpa, Alfredo. my grandmother and my Aunts Celia and Josie and my uncle Butch... and he knew them very well...about this time Anna's mom came by and as we talked he told me he knew my 2nd cousin Benito Maggiacomo very well... then Anna's father Mario came along and soon it was almost like the old dys when my aunts and uncles and the old ( I say this with great respect and tears running down my cheeks) greaseballs were alive...visions of The Maccierola's and the Parchessipe and the old timers Tzi Mariannine and of course my grand father and grandmother//all were present in my overwhelming feeling of the perfection of my journey..and it didn't stop here...they were overwhelmingly full of concern and advice about life in Itri..and I can't even describe the feeling of belonging that feel feel and felt..its oe thing to have found so many wonderful people in this journey but I am teary eyed as I tell you the incredible reward of tieing my past to the moment..after all most people I have met appreciate the quest to find my roots...but to be with people who know my roots is such a rush..Mauro had even worked alongside my Aunt Celia in the preparations of the Itri patron Saint festival in that Manhatten church, Mario knew all of these folks also , they used to visit with Alfredo in his sho maker shop on the lower east side...spent many an hour there and knew that soft gentleman side that I so remember about my grandfather. And he he and his brother aslo had that vibe..they ate at restaurants that my Uncle Butch worked as a waiter.
And then it was time to go. And Anna and her mom went with me to city hall and it was apparent that if anything could be done ther, it would have to wait for Monday when Anna Lucia ,the main lady returned. And I didn't care because for a moment,.,a morning and an adventure I had fulfilled so much of what I came looking for. And I know that with all my cussing slip ups, and all my biker history, I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for...to own my Italian legacy was all a great romantic feat in the eyes of the locals, but now there are those who know who I am and what I came for..
And if that was the end of todays adventures it would be enough...but wait..there's more.(.lol isn't there always?) As I parted with Anna and her mom I went to do some shopping I wanted to get some bones for a good gravy...by the way, I have put the gravy vs sauce controversy to bed..its simple..sauce is thin and pours and gravy is ladled...marinara is sauce, but throw some good meat bones in and let it cook for a minimum of three ours...and you have gravy best served with a ladle or cupin (sp?)...
so any way I decided to try another butcher shop as the guy in the hood..is just not up to par..I went in the shop attached to the bar Apia..typed my request for ossa di mucca per suggo and he went into the cooler and came out with way too much..I started to protest and he held up his hand to stop me speaking..a kind of wait gesture..I realized then and there tha I should just take what he had sawed up for me..then I asked for some pork bones, resorting to my imitation of a pig snort,,lmao..he got that and went back into said cooler and came out with some baby back ribs and weilfding his butcher knife began whacking away..as I started to protest the quanity..he once again gertured..but with a finger to his lips in the time honored sta te sist motion my grandparents used stop talking) motion..oh lord I thought to myself there's just too much there..after all Im only making enough for a meal o two...like a pound of macs or so... so I said please half...he smiled as if knowing what I meant and took the knife and whacked them into yet smaller pieces.. oh well now I have to take them all because they are cut to my specs...he carefully wrapped and weighed every thing then hande them to me and signiled no charge..wow so I took out my pocket full of change and put on the counter and said well at least let me buy you a beer..and he got all mean looking and took the bag back ..and I wisely took the money off the counter and put iit back in his pocket and he smile and handed me the bag and accepted a heart felt handshake and I went on my way feeling very humbled.....and it gets better still. I came home and really feeling my italianness decided what better than a potato egg and pepper omelet..and it turned out almost as good as Aunt Fil used to make it for me...
pictures to follow..ciao for now

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
17 Comments
Comments
April 21, 2015 at 4:50amLike2
April 21, 2015 at 4:50amLike2
April 21, 2015 at 4:51amLike1
April 21, 2015 at 4:51amLike1
April 21, 2015 at 4:52amLike2
April 21, 2015 at 4:52amLike2
April 21, 2015 at 4:53amLike2
Barbara Facciolo Bahjat what a great day!! 
April 21, 2015 at 4:58amLike
Linda Blake It is happening my friend. Only moments ago you were facing despair, if it is meant to be, it will BE.
April 21, 2015 at 5:03amLike1
Frank Agresti its the pendulun...evry once in a while you got to satnd up and shake your fist at the universe and with a mighty below you have to shake your fist and yell,,"universe get your shit together..."... Bleeker taught me that
April 21, 2015 at 6:02amLike3
Linda Blake That is absolute bank. I have done it. It works when it is soul and spirit pleading with source to "get your world spining head out of your celestial ass, and help me!!! lol"
Linda Blake It was how I was plucked from a killing job, and placed on solid, nurturing, ground. a lot of fist shaking lololo
April 21, 2015 at 8:14amLike1
Robin Hood-Van Dunk Love your stories please keep them coming. BTW how do you pronounce Irtri?
April 21, 2015 at 11:58pmLike
April 21, 2015 at 11:59pmLike
Frank Agresti E tree
April 22, 2015 at 12:15amLike
Larry Williams Love this stuff, Frank - I knew some of those peeps, RIP! - will NEVER forget Christmas '64 when just off the ship after my 3-yr stint in Germany with Sonny, dinner in the Vascello basement, and Uncle Rico with the wine jug UNDER his chair: "you wanna more wine?" Me: "no thanks, not right now." Rico: "Good!" 

THEN we saw a bee on New Year's Day, at freaking Beaver Dam Lake, NY!
Harley Faith Sounds so magical and like destiny! 
Dances In The Stores, Hogs To Feed, Cows To Call, Retards, Rejects, Escapees From NY.

4/21/2015 12:11 PM: 333 Smith, Chest To Hearts, Haters And Lovers, Lucky And Bright, Hats And Horns, Frogs and Snakes In Grass, Cheap Tricks. Cheap tricks, wars with kids, state to state, lies of man for fathers, Uritza Smith, dyke to date, Long Beach for home, tales of lovers and haters, hats and horns, chick with a bag of dicks. Dances In The Stores, Hogs To Feed, Cows To Call, Retards, "Control your destiny or somebody else will." ~ Jack Welch. 

 Roles to players, dancers for cash, private and open, chicks to date. Space book, games online, history created, goats and sheep, kids and daddy, hearts of lover haters. Red hearts, red lights, red horns, goats and sheep, rams and frogs, songs on winds, birds and bees, flowers in the dogwood trees. Joys and pains, lovers hearts, hats and fires, dances on the sands of time. Hats and horns, sheep and goats, songs to winds, wings to winds, songs of birds and bees, songs to dances. Gifts in songs, gifts in tales online, history created, blue oceans of dreams. Blue Star Steel, oceans of dreams, oceans of darkness and kings, waters to sails, boats to float.   Dances In The Stores, Hogs To Feed, Cows To Call, Retards, "Control your destiny or somebody else will." ~ Jack Welch. 

 Lovers for ever, in my head, friend in the land of stars, man and his mom, his like it so much. Great Jobs, mom and son, awards for jobs well done. Hats off to you, my dream lover. Dances all night long, with Smokey Robinson last week, had a wonderful time. Man in purple suit, lots of class for a old guy. Examples with Barry Gordon there, have pictures to share at a later time. Dates with strangers, fiends in time, life time quest, giants on land, Peter Pan. Se certs notes, tips and tales, bumps in the roads. Paths taken, at the forks, three lefts, to get back to square one, seven seasons of reasons, hands out to lend a hand. Hearts in hands,m build for years, queen is dead, butterflies again. Birds in the fire, hope is born, birds to the heavens, birds and bats out of hell, fires of purple, fires of orange. sinners and saints burned on crosses. Sad and blue, black and white, red and white, hats to wear

 Santa colors, nick the saint, Santa riding the waves, with seas horses. Liked that one the best. Do no know the story, another thing to check out, or not.  Once back in time, girl got lost and died, dreams in the tub, birthday suits out for sights. Candles left in the wind. Dolls and babes, dead ghost, chicks lost and found. Gave her best shot, birds in the trees, dances in the winds. Lights and love, love and kids, goats and sheep, games with works, games on land, dreams in drama, dances to do.   $1500 times.. 

Queens, steers, and queers, oral talents for sale. Hell hound on the beach, $37, 000 stolen in 2013, burned saved by ghosts.Red riding hood, in Redlands, CA, August 17, 2012, signs in the sky, smoke and fire. Wood Heats Fires: American Toads: BLOG ARCHIVE▼ 2015 (24)▼ February (16)Tricks by RV Parties....Sheep Leaders.....Hit Me,Best Shots...Winds Blue West.Bottle Blonde Bimbos...Steven Jarrot, 7608512267 iso Female for LTR(I.E, L.A,ANYWHERE U ARE)   

Cum over and i'll help you release your load - m4m - 54....(palm.Gifts to share, with the time and attention to the needs of the displace veterans. Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off...Be good to the people who are there for you, they deserve it.  ...... veterans to save the dazes of America  and life, thanks again,  Rachel Wigsout Jarrot: Rach Jay, Rachellyn1010, Rachel Cattler, Rachel Gay link Jarrot, bitch of Upland, by way of Cheryl and Charles  Jarrot: secret lovers since day one, inside the closet: Rach Jay: out of closet, dyke is hatched, snakes alive, poor frogs in pads, bitch is dead: 

Rachel Jarrot, flipping the coins. Dyke for life, out of box, movie groupie, Ms Fun Freak, party with family, Sima and Steven Jarrot 7608512267, or date a Jewish Credit Cow. Time to stand up, take life back, new battles to fight, glory dazes done. 
Itri at its finest
..well close enough. It is just one of those magic days… where one is at peace with the world and one’s self. I woke up at 4 am and actually had a desire to meditate, first time in 20 some years. For 15 or so years it was part of my daily routine I was a real vegitarian for 17.. I guess I burned out on that. But that’s another story. My day was planned yesterday. I was to meet Anna Pennacchia Torretta and her Mom and they were going to accompany me to the Town hall and champion my cause.

 I got there early so I could take advantage of wifi and download some movies and programs... the tables are outside and I had enough time for my morning cappuccino met some of the locals walking by and was having a good time when Anna pulled up. She her coffee and we sat talking when she looked up and saw her uncle Mauro at the end table. He came over and to my surprise, (the first of many to come) he spoke that wonderful English that only a Mediterranean accent can accomplish..not the broken English , but perfect English long ago mastered.

 As we talked he asked my many questions and soon we got around to my family in New York...as he asked more question his eyes got a sparkly look to them and he began to tell me how he knew my grandpa, Alfredo. my grandmother and my Aunts Celia and Josie and my uncle Butch... and he knew them very well...about this time Anna's mom came by and as we talked he told me he knew my 2nd cousin Benito Maggiacomo very well... then Anna's father Mario came along and soon it was almost like the old dys when my aunts and uncles and the old ( I say this with great respect and tears running down my cheeks) greaseballs were alive...visions of The Maccierola's and the Parchessipe and the old timers Tzi Mariannine and of course my grand father and grandmother//all were present in my overwhelming feeling of the perfection of my journey..and it didn't stop here...

they were overwhelmingly full of concern and advice about life in Itri..and I can't even describe the feeling of belonging that feel feel and felt..its oe thing to have found so many wonderful people in this journey but I am teary eyed as I tell you the incredible reward of tieing my past to the moment..after all most people I have met appreciate the quest to find my roots...but to be with people who know my roots is such a rush..Mauro had even worked alongside my Aunt Celia in the preparations of the Itri patron Saint festival in that Manhatten church, Mario knew all of these folks also , they used to visit with Alfredo in his sho maker shop on the lower east side...spent many an hour there and knew that soft gentleman side that I so remember about my grandfather. And he he and his brother aslo had that vibe..they ate at restaurants that my Uncle Butch worked as a waiter. 

And then it was time to go. And Anna and her mom went with me to city hall and it was apparent that if anything could be done ther, it would have to wait for Monday when Anna Lucia ,the main lady returned. And I didn't care because for a moment,.,a morning and an adventure I had fulfilled so much of what I came looking for. And I know that with all my cussing slip ups, and all my biker history, I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for...to own my Italian legacy was all a great romantic feat in the eyes of the locals, but now there are those who know who I am and what I came for..


And if that was the end of todays adventures it would be enough...but wait..there's more.(.lol isn't there always?) As I parted with Anna and her mom I went to do some shopping I wanted to get some bones for a good gravy...by the way, I have put the gravy vs sauce controversy to bed..its simple..sauce is thin and pours and gravy is ladled...marinara is sauce, but throw some good meat bones in and let it cook for a minimum of three ours...and you have gravy best served with a ladle or cupin (sp?)...

so any way I decided to try another butcher shop as the guy in the hood..is just not up to par..I went in the shop attached to the bar Apia..typed my request for ossa di mucca per suggo and he went into the cooler and came out with way too much..I started to protest and he held up his hand to stop me speaking..a kind of wait gesture..I realized then and there tha I should just take what he had sawed up for me..then I asked for some pork bones, resorting to my imitation of a pig snort,,lmao..he got that and went back into said cooler and came out with some baby back ribs and weilfding his butcher knife began whacking away..as I started to protest the quanity..he once again gertured..but with a finger to his lips in the time honored sta te sist motion my grandparents used stop talking) motion..oh lord I thought to myself there's just too much there..after all Im only making enough for a meal o two..

like a pound of macs or so... so I said please half...he smiled as if knowing what I meant and took the knife and whacked them into yet smaller pieces.. oh well now I have to take them all because they are cut to my specs...he carefully wrapped and weighed every thing then hande them to me and signiled no charge..wow so I took out my pocket full of change and put on the counter and said well at least let me buy you a beer..and he got all mean looking and took the bag back ..and I wisely took the money off the counter and put iit back in his pocket and he smile and handed me the bag and accepted a heart felt handshake and I went on my way feeling very humbled.....and it gets better still. I came home and really feeling my italianness decided what better than a potato egg and pepper omelet..and it turned out almost as good as Aunt Fil used to make it for me...
pictures to follow..ciao for now

Comments
Frank Agresti:  Dances In The Stores, Hogs To Feed, Cows To Call, Retards, "Control your destiny or somebody else will." ~ Jack Welch. 

Frank Agresti"Control your destiny or somebody else will." ~ Jack Welch

If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you.American Birds, Talk To The Hand, Sit And Spin. Horses, Whores, Donkeys In Packs, Monkeys.Lots Of Love. STANDARD SET:Blue drama dreams, looks to views, noses in air, pages to write, over time.Pregnant By a Cornball & Now You Gotta.
Veterans taken on a ride.๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠPersistence Pays ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Girls In Red Hoods,Lucky In Life,Wild And Free. ☠Sam☠loving rock candy cake ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ.
Image may contain: 2 people

Frank Agresti Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.
Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road,…Live and learn, books online, history to note, lots of love. Lots of luck, lots of tests over time, pages to turn, birds in the dogwood trees, jumps for joy, songs to sing. Glory dazes to come, lights and stars, darkness after the dazes on the beaches. Joys and pains, bumps in the roads, paths taken, ships to pass. Light and darkness, snakes and frogs, boys and jacks, marbles in a bag, lovers and haters, coins to flip. Rainbow Racers. Worlds in colors, world in the blue state, out of the red seas, coins to flip. Colored Wigs, Rainbow Donkeys To Ride, Free Trips, Planes To Cow.

Frank AgrestiI met George Marsh the Fall of '62 when we became fraternity brothers and roomed together our freshman year at DePauw University. It was a wonderful experience.
Bill and George are celebrating 3 years of friendship 

Frank AgrestiHot chicks, hot chocolate, hot beach babes, faces with wings, faces in movies, tricks, trades, dances for fame. Dances to the moon, kings and knights, leaders on five levels, dicks and dawgs, ways to grow. Fish, Frogs, Toads, Sinners, Saints, Earth Angels, Veterans On The Move, Notes Taken. Trades Up:.the stars are talking to me tonight ๐Ÿ’ซ It's about that time!!

Treats:๐ŸŽƒ TEA ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿต Kills ๐Ÿ’ชEnergy ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ’ฆ....Was kidnapped by a wolf, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267: with the winds of hot air. Tricks and trades, games to be played, used cars to sell for joys and pleasures, jobs over time, part of learning process. To fail, time to take a second look, to fail is defined. Fish, Frogs, Toads, Sinners, Saints, Earth Angels, Veterans On The Move, Notes Taken.

Military Vets of America United Network (Discussion):Detours End: Great life for the dense, dumb, and dead, army of frogs, and land whales.Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses that are greener for the cattle... Deeds and action of the sinners and the saints, to hurt or to harm, lessons to learn, once a snake always a snake. Fish, Frogs, Toads, Sinners, Saints, Earth Angels, Veterans On The Move, Notes Taken.

Mean and nasty, noses in airs, dogs and bitches in heat, hits and misses. Friends, family members, and foes, good time to stop and smell the air. Clean clear air, over the waters, over the seas, over the mountains climb. Help for the homeless, help for the lost, help for the female veterans displaced. Fish, Frogs, Toads, Sinners, Saints, Earth Angels, Veterans On The Move, Notes Taken.

Frank AgrestiFish, Frogs, Toads, Sinners, Saints, Earth Angels, Veterans On The Move, Notes Taken.Army of frogs, frogs in groups, Army of frogs. Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, dances with Steven and Rachel Jarrot, rats to run.

Barbara Facciolo Bahjat what a great day!! Woods and Trees: Tales Told: Wisdom Of Cows, Nothing But The Pain, Hopes To Han... Army of frogs, frogs in groups, Army of frogs. Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, dances with Steven and Rachel Jarrot, rats to run.

Linda Blake It is happening my friend. Only moments ago you were facing despair, if it is meant to be, it will BE.

 Frank AgrestiBlue Oceans, Seas Of Changes, Services Sold: Cows,Cattle Runs, Donkey Dates, Water For Wales, C...
I met George Marsh the Fall of '62 when we became fraternity brothers and roomed together our freshman year at DePauw University. It was a wonderful experience.
Bill and George are celebrating 3 years of friendship its the pendulun...evry once in a while you got to satnd up and shake your fist at the universe and with a mighty below you have to shake your fist and yell,,"universe get your shit together..."... Bleeker taught me that

Linda Blake That is absolute bank. I have done it. It works when it is soul and spirit pleading with source to "get your world spining head out of your celestial ass, and help me!!! lol"

Linda Blake It was how I was plucked from a killing job, and placed on solid, nurturing, ground. a lot of fist shaking lololo

Robin Hood-Van Dunk Love your stories please keep them coming. BTW how do you pronounce Irtri?

Robin Hood-Van Dunk ItriCoins to flip: whales on land, dicks, cows good times. Notes on the ⤵๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Wigs on? Rachel and Rach Jay Jarrot, faces of dykes, faces of frogs.


Larry Williams Coins to flip: whales on land, dicks, cows good times. Notes on the ⤵๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Wigs on? Rachel and Rach Jay Jarrot, faces of dykes, faces of frogs.Love this stuff, Frank - I knew some of those peeps, RIP! - will NEVER forget Christmas '64 when just off the ship after my 3-yr stint in Germany with Sonny, dinner in the Vascello basement, and Uncle Rico with the wine jug UNDER his chair: "you wanna more wine?" Me: "no thanks, not right now." Rico: "Good!" 

THEN we saw a bee on New Year's Day, at freaking Beaver Dam Lake, NY!

Harley Faith Veteran Tales: Home Repairs: Birthday Hits And Misses, Here We Grow Again!Thanks so much. Zedd - Clarity (Official Video) ft. Foxes: SongsSounds so magical and like destiny! 

Got your facebook back, had to proof by faces, name and picture,to get your contents back, how long did it take? Create Identification cards, or had to find the one that they like. Tips to share: Real people, real names, real looks online, good luck with that. Right?๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน Welcome to the Costa Mesa Buzz! Blasts To Past, Pictures Saved: Books

Kristen Giardiello: Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt

2 comments:

  1. The time of our lives, the best is yet to come. Dances in the dark, dances in the rain, great day to be alive. Goodness and mercy, angels in host, a to memento to test, water after the races. Out of the Box: Out of Pond: In the end it is about what you survive and how it will make you stronger in the long run. Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , How u sucking dick for nicks ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ u dont got $5 to buy a nick !? Broke bronx bitches i swear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ’ฆ:๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿ’ชAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Facebook, Nuts And Franks, ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜นDicks, Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Fat And Wide,๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Hogs And Pigs To Fly.๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น Facetime?๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿค˜๐ŸฝTricks and trades, coins to flip, cards to read. How u sucking dicks.Facebook, Nuts And Franks, ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜นDicks, Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Fat And Wide,๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜นLove and hate, joys and pains, monkeys to dodge, trips to grandmother house. Girls in red hood, girls with purple hair, trips to the moon and back. Crazy Notes On Skin, Happy Dazes Again, sites to see, trips to hell and back, the best is cum in dogs, dances on the beach. Freaks and frogs out, cattle to roam home.Hares Lost, Purple, Pink, Blue, Fairies, Pixies, Earth Angels, Veteran With Skills. Uncle Sam - I Don't Ever Want TO See You Again.

    ReplyDelete